Landon ventured out into the wild world of Pearland on Saturday! So far his trips out have involved the doctor’s office and sitting in the car while either Jason or I run inside to a store (with the other parent in the car of course! =) ) This weekend, since Landon hit the ripe old age of 6 weeks we took him out. He went to Hobby Lobby and my mom and I started the brain washing early about how much fun shopping is, how neat Hobby Lobby is, etc. When Jason and my dad found out Landon was in Hobby Lobby, they cut their Bass Pro Shop trip short and rushed over to rescue him from crafts galore! He was having fun though =) On Sunday, we got really brave and went to the Galleria. Landon “needed” new clothes! Okay, maybe he didn’t need the new clothes, but I needed to shop for him! =) We came home Sunday night and Landon surprised us with his best trick yet- he rolled over!!! At only 6 weeks old! I’m so glad we caught it on video for proof... which of course I will post as soon as I figure out how to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment