Happy 29th Jason!
(Yes, Landon has sweet potatoes on his face! It was so dark in the restaurant, I couldn't see that he was saving some on his face for later!)
We took Jason to eat at Del Frisco's for his birthday. It was such a nice restaurant and Landon was definitely the only kid there! I was so afraid at any moment he was going to scream and it was going to be like a scene from a movie where everyone drops their forks and glares at our table- thinking "why didn't those people hire a babysitter?!?!" Luckily, Landon was so good and very entertained by all the people! They sat us in a corner by the door (I guess they were helping us in case we needed to make a quick exit) so everyone saw Landon as they were leaving so he "talked" to everyone= fabulous entertainment so we didn't have any meltdowns! Whew- crisis diverted!



No comments:
Post a Comment