Monday, October 19, 2009

Nine Months















Landon turned 9 months last Wednesday. At his check-up he weighed 24 lbs. (92%) and was 29 3/4 inches tall (90%). He is crawling on all fours now so his belly is no longer dragging the ground. He is pulling up on everything, transferring to other objects then cruising around. Today when I picked him up from daycare, he was walking around with only 1 hand on the wall.

































And the best news is.... his ear infection is FINALLY responding to antibiotics. Landon says "woooooo hooooooooooo!"


















Landon is no longer a vegetarian! He joined the carnivore club on Friday. He HATED it! I thought Jason was going to cry when he tried to spit out the chicken! The next day he tolerated it a little better so things are looking up! In the end I am sure he will love it (so Jason won't have to worry his son will be a vegetarian ;-))



















Mommy's little helper!

















Nana and grandpa bought Landon his first pair of real shoes! He was so cute trying them on in the store. He clopped his feet around like a horse! It was hilarious!

















Nana and grandpa came down to take Landon to the Pumpkin Patch.

















Pumpkin Patch 2009=FAIL


Landon hated it! I think he has an aversion to orange which secretly makes me happy because I won't have to worry about UT in his future. Now if only I could find out how to make him hate maroon....




































Cutest monkey on the block!!!




















Landon says "Bye Bye". It is precious!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AWW! Love the monkey costume! So excited he is cruising and starting to walk and saying bye bye! Lots of exciting stuff! Can't wait for it all. ;) And the pumpkin patch pic is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete