Friday, April 30, 2010

Fifteen Months

















Oh Landon boy, I admit it- you are officially a toddler. A walkey-talkey cutie pie!!!! You are tons of fun, have tons of energy and thank goodness for the nice weather because we spend every afternoon outside (usually involving water :-)) Your newest thing is to walk around and say "Ummm.... what's this?" So we answer "floor" or "wall" whatever you are pointing to. Then you say "Oooohh". Too cute! You do the motions to the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Wheels on the Bus". You have 4 new teeth on the bottom (these are your first teeth in months!!), eat everything (but always cry for bananas), weighed 28 lbs (90%) and 31.3 inches tall (75%) at your last pedi appt. You are not a fan of the pediatrician's office- you cry when we walk in. I think our terrible Fall with your ear infections has permanently damaged you ever liking the pedi office. The pedi said at your 15 month appt. that you were right on track with talking and above average with receptive language. But we already knew that ;-)
You watch everything we do- you turned on the vacuum cleaner the other day and now after I load the dishwasher you shut the door and turn it on. You always dance when music is on (and by dance I mean- you sit your booty down & shake it :-))
You are by far the cutest 15 month old I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

















Looking at the ducks at the zoo















Prairie dog exhibit


















Riding a pig















Checking out the "fox"















Close up!





































Checking each other out!

















Happy boy!















Talent!





















Riding the train at the daycare Spring Carnival















Getting ready for daycare















Check ya later dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment