It's O-Fish-L... Landon started swim classes today. It is um... different... dunking, etc. Landon LOVES the water. I hope this doesn't change his mind :-( Luckily, it's expensive so if he hates it- he won't have to worry about going too many times!


Ice cream afterwards to celebrate!


Splash Day at Daycare. One of Landon's old teachers took the pics for me since I couldn't be there. I knew he would LOVE it! All the teachers told me he lovin' it!


Landon now says up, uh (for uh-oh) and zzzeeezzz (for cheese). He still loves outside. And cries by the door when we have to come in.

Zzzzeeeezzzzzz

Loves the mop, broom, swiffer, etc. Working on his technique!

But he is obsessed.... OBSESSED... with the vacuum cleaner. We have to get it out at least 2 times a day and vacuum around. We have to tell it bye bye when we put it up, etc. It's a big production!!!! Landon calls it vacu.

Shrieking and clapping because VACU is out to play....

At least I have clean carpets!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment