Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy Babies

Have to include this picture of Landon. He always says "time mommy, k?" and holds up one finger. Meaning one more time, ok? So I had him pose for this picture so I can always remember it because it cracks me up!
Jason & I are crazy and we decided to take them out to dinner. We took them to a Hibachi grill so Landon would have entertainment from the chef.


We all survived! Even though this isn't the best picture, I have to post it because Ashlyn is laughing at Landon.


Sweet babies after dinner!


Jason took Landon to the Astros Home opener on Friday. Landon looked forward to going to this game forever and has talked about the "ballgame" every day since. Jason said Landon was so good during the game and cheered the entire time!
So happy to be with Daddy at the game!



Saturday I took Landon & Ashlyn to his school carnival. Landon had a blast playing with his buddies at school. He loved riding the "choo choo". After the carnival, he had a birthday party, then Nana & Papa drove in to stay the night. It was a BUSY day!


His first time riding a real ride... a little scared, but he liked it.


He picked out a sun for them to paint on his face.


Sweet baby sister just slept all morning in her stroller while Landon ran around like a wild man!


Last week, Cameron came over for a playdate.


Best buddies




The Easter bunny came to Landon's school for pictures so I dressed them both up for pictures. Sweet Ashlyn Kate dressed up & ready for the Easter bunny.


So cute & ready for the Easter bunny!


Ripping the bow off= picture time is over!


Happy 8 week birthday Ashlyn!


Such a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment