October 9, 2012- Landon went on his first ever field trip with his school to a pumpkin patch. I can't believe he is old enough but as Landon says " I'm a big boy now to do these things!" I may have been a stalker mom and followed the bus back to school to make sure he got back safe and sound! But at least I let him go! Baby steps! He looked absolutely precious getting off the bus with his little pumpkin. According to Landon: Best part of his day was picking pumpkins and the worst was not riding the tractor. The best part about the bus was just riding it, but the worst part was having to sitting down. The best part of his lunch was the juice and the worst part of lunch was saving chips for snack time.
We sent a camera with Landon so this is the pumpkin patch through his eyes.











No comments:
Post a Comment