Favorite sayings: I sit you, Mommy (I sit with you, Mommy- in my lap)
I you Mommy (I go with you Mommy)
Hiiiiiii, Bubba
I love you (and then kisses us)
I big girl
When we ask her if she's pooped - she says "no I toot"
Can count to 10
Sings her ABCs
Knows yellow
Eats really well with utensils and drinks without a lid
Still loves carbs, sweets. Is a pretty picky eater- "I no like it Mommy"
Is thisclose to being able to ride her tricycle (and can't wait)
Wrestles harder/more aggressive than Landon
Loves pretty outfits
Minds really, really well- will go to time out if we tell her to (isn't often at all, but will actually sit there) and then later tells us "I cry" (but she usually does not in time out)
Likes dippers- ketchup, ranch, etc


Ashlyn clearly loving her birthday morning donuts & singing Happy Birthday!!!

Sweet birthday girl!!! She looked sooooo pretty in her smocked dress I had ordered for her and {im}patiently been waiting for her to wear :-)

Ashlyn picked Chick Fil A for her birthday lunch! Ripped panty hose, dress tucked in- we played HARD at CFA for her birthday :-)

Ashie cakes LOVES ice cream!!!
Birthday lunch
Next, we headed to Ashlyn's school to celebrate with her school friends with cake & juice.

Birthday girl blowing out her candles at school

Ashlyn's class singing Happy Brithday
Ashlyn's super sweet teacher Amanda giving her her birthday gift which was a very cute/girly outfit.

My helper Landon- he helped me get the tables ready and pass out the juice and cake!
Then we headed to Chuck E Cheese for dinner & games.

Landon so proud of himself that he is in the top tunnel!


Our family with our favorite birthday girl!
Ashlyn 2012- 1st birthday at Chuck E Cheese
Landon got a matching tent too!
Singing Happy Birthday again & more cake! Poor Ashlyn looks exhausted!!!!!!!
We had to sing once to Landon too! He loved it!!!
Awesome day celebrating our baby girl turning 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment