Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ashlyn's 1st day of School








Our sweet, sassy, and funny girl's first day of Preschool last week.  She is in Suite 450 and loves it.  She feels like a real big girl and loves her little friends.  She has adjusted well to Landon not being there.  He checks on her when his bus brings him to daycare from school.  All of Ashlyn's teachers always comment on how good she is.  Ashlyn is a rule follower and people pleaser.  She is very sensitive and hates to get in trouble.  If I get on to her, she always asks me if I am mad at her.  She is very, very funny.  She says the funniest stuff at the best times.  Although she hates it when I tell her she is funny???  The other day she tooted and I looked at her and she told me it was fireworks outside. She makes me laugh harder than anyone.  She is the most affectionate, sweet little girl.  I always tell her she is the very best little girl because she really is!!!  Our ballerina (what she makes us call her) is the BEST!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment