We partied hard to celebrate Landon's 6th birthday! First up, his family superhero party at our house. Everyone dressed in costume to celebrate Landon!
Landon & I had fun naming the menu in superhero theme- Power dip (fruit tray) fruit tower of power, spidey punch (lemonade), Captain crunch (chex mix) super vision sticks (veggies), Chick Fil A nugget tray (Kryptonite bites), Superman's soda (dr p) & power pills (m&m's). He had a lot of cute ideas!

The candles kept relighting. I thought I bought sparklers, but I guess grabbed "trick" candles by mistake. In true Landon fashion, he thought it was hilarious. Landon has the best sense of humor.
Ashlyn and I took lunch to Landon on his big day. Then we dropped of Ninja Turtle cupcakes and juice for his class.



Then we took juice and cake to celebrate with his daycare friends.
We stuck with our Chuck E Cheese tradition and had dinner there and played a ton of games. We had a blast! Then we came home and had some more cake with our special boy.











No comments:
Post a Comment