Monday, August 8, 2016

Addison's 1st Birthday party




The night before the party I went to check on the kids to make sure they were asleep. I found a birthday card and this sign in Landon's room he had been working on. I hung it on the front door the day of her party. So sweet of Landon!

The party girl ready to check it out!


With our birthday girl 

Birthday lunch: bbq, fruit and veggie sticks
Time to open presents. Addi busted the paper on her activity table from Jenny & Ty and she was obsessed with it. She kept playing with it in the box until finally we got it out and set it up. She loves it! 


All smiles- Ashlyn was a major help party planning. She had opinions about plates, decor, etc. we clashed on some, but I gave her her way and she got to pick out all of the stuff. She was so proud!
Cute hat Landon 
Singing to our girl!






Yummmmm cake!
Her smash cake 





Get away from my cake!!!
Exhausted! We had planned to all go swimming afterwards, but Addi was wiped out!


A lot has changed in a year ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment