Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Sweet Addi ready for her school party
Lunch with our big boy
And our sweet girl
Oh Ashlyn, you are the sweetest

Practicing pies for Thanksgiving


We were so excited about traveling to Alvarado and spending Thanksgiving with family! The kids could not wait!!

Then.... baby Addi woke up throwing up the night we were supposed to leave. All night I kept hoping she just ate something wrong, but no- the vomiting continued and we had to stay home. The big kids were crushed. I'll never forget Ashlyn crying when I told her :( it was heartbreaking. I told her we were s family and at least we will be together. She said " but I wanted to see my whole family!!!"


Addi started to improve so we drove to Lampasas that night. 

She was a happy girl! And then she fell in the crib and chipped off half of her left front tooth. 😩😩😩😩😩😩😢😢😢😢😡😡😡😡 insert every sad/mad/worried mommy emotion here. Luckily she was fine and ate & drank & played like usual. 


Totally adorable, but it's safe to say Addison has had better holidays than Thanksgiving 2016!

Some better memories of the holiday:

Ashlyn lost another bottom tooth! Tooth #2

No comments:

Post a Comment