Weight 18 lbs 14.5 oz (92%)
Height 27" (87%)
Head 17.24" (82%)
Happiest baby girl
Ashlyn is a really fun age now. She can sit up on her own, play with toys. She is super happy! She even plays peek-a-boo with us. She buries her head and pops it up when we say "where's Ashlyn???" It is really cute. Bad news: 1st ear infection this week (double infection, with right side ruptured). It was horrible :-( Poor Ash couldn't suck on a bottle or paci this whole week because her ears hurt too bad. When she gets sick, we realize how extremely happy and easy going she is when she is well!!!!
They love each other SO much. They both adore each other! Landon gets upset when she takes his toys and she doesn't like it when he tries to make her lay down (pushes her down), but other than that they think each other are pretty funny! Landon is always worried about her. Tonight I was rocking her and he brought me her daycare blankie and lovie out of her bag. After I put Ashlyn to sleep, I put Landon to bed and told him I was going to sleep. He told me to not forget to check on Ash. Landon has big boys on in this picture because he is potty trained!!!! He is going to break the bank on his rewards for going potty! He is working the system well! :-) It has been so funny potty training him. I knew I had to out smart him, so I had to wrap his bribes. He finally decided it was worth it to use the potty since he didn't know what suprises were wrapped. Curiosity killed the cat!



No comments:
Post a Comment