When I asked him something and the answer was no he said "certainly not" (from Charlotte's Web)
He was looking at pictures and said "Awwww, daddy is soooo cute!"
He needed me to do something and he said "mommy do me favor"
He is always cracking us up. When Jason is at work and we call him he yells "Make that money daddy!"
tooletted (tooted)
He now knows all the colors and his birthday
He was so proud of the final result!!!!
I am: 2
I live in: work
When I grow up I want to: work with screws (which is so funny because we had never talked about this, but he has answered this question exactly the same every time since and does a screwing motion with his hand)
My favorite food is: nuggies and fries (later he had me go back and add ballgame food and cotton candy)
Favorite color: green
Favorite book: Llama Llama Red Pajama
The only one I didn't write was My friends: _________________ because he started naming off certain kids and I didn't want to hurt any mommy feelings so I just wrote everyone in Suite 350



No comments:
Post a Comment