Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Jumping Good Time- Landon's 3rd Birthday Party



In March, Landon was invited to a party at Jump N Jungle. He had barely turned 2, but he told me that is where wanted his "happy you". Everytime we passed it, he reminded me he wanted his "happy you" there. Finally, in October I reserved the place. I think they thought I was little crazy reserving it so far in advance- but I would have died if they booked up!!









Finally, the day had arrived- January 14!





Landon was soooo soooo excited driving there!






(Im)Patiently waiting for our party room to open.












Let the party begin! Sliding with daddy!!


Sliding with mommy!








Ashlyn with Nana, Papa, and Ty





Some of the kiddos in the bounce house






Ashie checking out the crazy, big kids





Having fun in the bounch house too!!!






Climbing up the stairs to slide







Ashlyn had some baby friends to play with too











































Attempts at a group shot, but getting 14 kids ages 2-4 and 4 babies to sit in one area is impossible!
Missing in the pic: Ashlyn, Cole, Skye, Hunter, Kassidy, Connor, Xavier, Landon, Hayden, and Darby
Time for cake & ice cream!









Landon LOVES party hats so I had to order them for his birthday. I didn't think the other kids would wear them, so I was happy that they did!!


















Carefully studying the candles







Cute Yo Gabba Gabba cake


















Xavier clapping after Landon blew out his candles






Our little family celebrating with Landon!




























Our cute 3 year old!!






Trying to open presents, but there was so much going on and the kids were trying to play with his new toys (which Landon didn't like). It was a relief when we ran out of time and had to take the rest home!!!















Landon trying to keep the kids away from his new toys :-)

Candy bars from the party favor bags







So sad brother's party is over!





We came home and had pizza with both sets of grandparents, Nanny, Zach, Deepika, Ty, Jenny and Ava.








It was a great end to a GREAT day! We had an absolute blast celebrating Landon's 3rd birthday- just the way he wanted to!!! He helped us pick out every detail of the party and it was just perfect for our sweet little boy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!!! WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!








No comments:

Post a Comment