
Ashlyn had a BIG day today. First, she started a new class at daycare and they take naps on mats on the floor. I couldn't believe she would do this so I had them send me a picture. I consider this one of the great wonders of the world. I can't believe they can get 1 year olds to sleep on mats! They said she did great. Layed right down and fell to sleep.

Then, we came home and after dinner Jason and I were trying to trick Ashlyn into walking. We were tempting her with baby dolls. FINALLY after about 30 minutes, she stood there for a while then took a step. Once she did it, we kept practicing over and over and she got it down!!! Now she won't stop walking :-) It was such a fun memory for Jason, Landon & me. I am so happy we were all here to see it!

Walk this way!!

So proud!

Spaghetti for dinner

Everyone's favorite (and "circles" aka Zucchini- Landon's fav)

Before Ash started walking, Landon would walk her around like this. It was so sweet!

Sunday, we took the babies to see the Easter bunny.

Checking out the fish

Landon telling the Easter bunny he wants two toothbrushes for Easter

Obviously, it was a little stressful

Landon settled in, Ash did not

Sweet babies!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment