Pictures from my phone from this summer.
July:
Nutella breakfast- Ashlyn's typical morning

Ashlyn & I went to Starbucks while Landon was on a field trip with his class. She loved her cake pop!!!

Swimming with Jenny
Funniest story ever: Jenny and I were sitting on one side of the pool and the diving board was pretty far away. I had noticed it, but hadn't mentioned it to the kids as they were happy playing next to us. All the sudden, Ashlyn got out of the pool, didn't say a word to us and marched her floatie and goggle self over there! I was laughing so hard I couldn't believe it. Then Ashlyn started walking to the end of the diving board... at this point we were in hysterics and I started trying to get over there as fast as I could, but not scaring her so she would jump. She got to the very end and I guess finally realized what it was... she started crying and we helped her get down.... but then Jenny came to her rescue and helped her jump off.


Brave Landon- he did so good jumping off and swimming to side.

Buying school supplies at Daddy's store. Landon was so excited!

Our big boy!

His backpack arrived in the mail and it literally took my breath away. I hadn't been expecting it for a few more weeks so it was unexpected. I was not prepared and this made it really real. Kindergarten is coming soon!!!

Ashlyn practicing her letter at school

Landon & his lego creations

Sack lunch day was a home with Mommy day, but Landon really wanted to go so we all packed our lunch and headed up there. Until Landon informed us we couldn't eat in his class. HA! Ash didn't want to eat with her class so we had a date in the gym instead.

My lunch date!

We have spent many a day at the pool this summer. They were sharing the last fruit roll up.
It is so fun taking them to the pool. They are semi-independent so sometimes they play with friends and sometimes they want me to play. It's really fun either way.

Landon's splash day. He wanted me to watch so I decided to stay and watch him and his splash days at school are almost over.



Time for the dentist. They both did so good. They really cleaned Ashlyn's teeth for the first time and she did awesome. Landon also let them take a full set of xrays. Unfortunately, the dentist said it doesn't look like his permanent teeth are coming through anytime soon. Much to Landon's disappointment- he checks for loose teeth daily.


Ashlyn and her babies. On this day, the night before she had decided it was baby Sassy's birthday. When she woke up the next morning, she remembered so we had a party for Sassy. We wrapped gifts for her & celebrated.

Movie night at the mall. So fun watching Frozen and eating Blizzards.
June:

Rock wall at the Children's Museum in Tyler







Ashlyn was doing a cooking demonstration at the museum in front of the cameras. So cute!


Tyler Zoo- Landon feeding the birds

Snow cones at the Zoo

Picnic outside

Last day to take a nap at daycare. Landon has looked forward to this day since he started daycare 5 years ago!

Discovery Green

Splash park

Dancing in our underwear




No comments:
Post a Comment