Monday, March 14, 2011

Landon's Milestones


Landon is 26 months old today!

I have to blog about this to remember our smarty 2 year old.

He can sing the A-B-Cs. I wanted to make sure his hands could go from playing in dirt outside to holding Ashie so I started making him sing the A-B-Cs while I scrubbed his hands & now he knows the song :-)

Also, he can count to 10. He has been able to do this for about a month. Too smart!

Jason & I got new cell phones and he has our old ones to play with. He loves taking pictures with them. It is really cute to look at the pictures later and see life through his eyes. It cracks me up!
He loves to gather up keys, his cell phone and a bag and say "See ya later. Going shoppie." He LOVES to go "shoppie" with us. He loves to go to any store- especially HEB (drive the car and play Buddy Bucks).

He is still really great with Ashlyn and we are soooo thankful for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment